Position Summary: Performs all record-keeping duties as they relate to bulk wine inventory and production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Records daily work orders, documents bulk wine shipments and records taxpaid activity.
- Ensures integrity of records of bulk wine receiving/depletion.
- Audits variety, vintage and appellation percentages, records changes as necessary.
- Maintains procedural documentation relating bulk wine record-keeping.
- Maintains accurate processing and inventory records required by company, state and federal agencies.
- Records all aspects of harvest from receiving of grapes to produce by fermentation, maintaining accuracy.
- Receives and confirms production counts from the bottling line and warehouse.
- Reconciles wine gallon usage and cases produced.
- Item track the BOMs in NAV to consume packaging inventory in coordination with the Cost and Buyer/Production Coordinators.
- Completes and distributes all bottling and labeling reports in a timely manner.
- Attends the daily Production meeting
- Oversees the seasonal harvest temp person. Trains and delegates workload.
- Performs special projects and other administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Filing, copying, faxing and emailing.
- Answers inquiries via telephone, fax, email, in-person.
- Generates and distributes activity and inventory reports.
- Performs all Bulk Wine Department related duties as assigned by the Director of Compliance.
- Cross-train in TTB label mandatory items.
- Cross-train in TTB label approval submissions.
- Cross-train in Bottling/Labeling Sign-off sheets.
- High School Diploma.
- Navision experience a plus.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- PC proficient (Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel).